Hello! What's important to you and what difference are you trying to make?
Below are some practical skills that I might help you with. They might seem random, but there's a common thread of 'making a difference,' 'education,' 'music' and 'building confidence':-
For Schools and Young People:-
- Career Coaching and Leadership Development,
- Improving OfSTED Leadership, Teaching grades and Citizenship,
- Character development and equipping girls and women for the future.
For entrepreneurs and creatives:-
- Building websites, promotional films for websites and social media,
- Improving sales techniques,
- Writing grants.
- Brass Tuition, ABRSM especially Jazz, French Horn, Ukulele and Piano.
- Helping communications and engagement skills, re- relationships, behaviour management, motivation and reducing conflict,
- Writing 'making a difference' stories and musicals,
- Raise self-esteem and confidence in others,
- Organise music and training events and workshops.
imagine if EVERYONE knew they could 'make a difference' and help make the world a better place using their unique talents and good values.
Why, what's the problem?