What can we do to empower the next generation of girls, young women and other disadvantaged youngsters?
4) Weekend or 2 day workshop (9.30- 4pm) £750 (Group price)
- As above, plus live music performances of 'Alberta's Dream: Building Foundations of Love' or 'Mother Earth: Emboldened and Unbowed' with Helen's musician friends. The Full Package!
5) Performances only- Inspire and engage others! Watch the 'Alberta Williams King: Building Foundations of Love' and 'Mother Earth: Emboldened and Unbowed' musicals, followed by optional workshops- price on application depending on size and number of performers required (£150- £1000 Group price).
6) Film - Make your own film! Have you in the past, or are you now trying to make a difference, however small? Let Helen interview you and create a short film to help promote your own work for your website, family or work. £250 (or less for charitable causes).
7) Website design Show how you are making a difference? - £250 plus domain/hosting costs.
8) Executive Leadership coaching/1:1 Coaching £40 per hour for further support?
9) Brass/ Music Lessons £25 per hour- make some noise! It's more powerful with music.
- Become a 'Mother Earth' lifelong member (£5) for a free 'Mother Earth seedling pack' and receive newsletters about further events and opportunities, including the 'Mother Earth' training qualification to help you to earn money and cascade this important work. Email Helen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) Sign up for Helen's next event at Clara Vale Village Hall, Sunday 14th October 2018 10-4pm £10.00 (Max. 20 places)
Here's some more examples of ‘making a difference’ films:-
Jane and Mike at Gibside Community Farm with an organic sustainable farming project.
Mike at Core Music, Hexham- who is trying to build sustainable communities in Hexham through music. See 'Core Values' at Core Music too.
Suitable for School CPD -Support Staff, Teachers, Heads, also Parents, Grandparents, WI, Women's Groups, U3A, After School Clubs or discussion groups.
Contact 0775 172 3806 email@example.com to discuss talks, workshops and events.